Your privacy is extremely important to us so we want you to know exactly what kind of information we collect about you and how we use it. We are committed to protecting your personal information and being transparent about what we do with it, no matter how you interact with us. That’s whether you want to enquire about our services, use our services, want information or learn more about what we do.
We’ve set out all the details below.
Please take time to read and understand this policy.
We are committed to using your personal information in accordance with our responsibilities. We are required to provide you with the information in this Privacy Notice under applicable law which includes: The Data protection Act 1988, which will be replaced by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 from 25 May 2018
We won’t do anything with your information without your consent.
This notice, together with our website terms and conditions tells you about how we collect, use and protect your personal information.
If you have any queries about our Privacy Notice, please get in touch with Suzanne Pardoe-Bouchard by email on email@example.com
Phone + 44 (0)1547 529007
Powys, LD7 1PR
How and when we collect information about you
When you directly give us information
We may collect and store information about you when you interact with us. For example this could be when you;
- Submit an enquiry
- Book a tour
- Book a taxi journey
- Give us feedback
- Pay for a tour using BACS
The Personal information we would store about you would be;
- Your name
- Your address
- Your telephone number
- Your email address
- BACS information
When you indirectly give us information
When you interact with us on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or WhatsApp we may also obtain some personal information about you. The information we receive will depend on the privacy preferences you have set on each platform and the privacy policies of each platform. To change your settings on these platforms, please a refer to their privacy notices.
How and why we use your information
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Responding to a request: if you contact us with a query, we may use your personal information to provide you with a response.
- If you phone us to book a tour or a taxi journey, we may use your phone number to text or phone you with regards to the trip. Eg. Times of arrival, informing of arrival, unexpected delays. Client safety. We will not hold your data upon the conclusion of our business.
- Monitoring and Evaluating: We may use your information in order to improve current and future delivery of our services.
- Transactional Purposes: we will need to use your personal information in order to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us for services, for example, processing your order and payment.
- Providing and developing our website: We may use your personal information to help provide you with access to our website, personalise your experience, and improve and develop it further.
- Administration: We are required by Powys County Council (PCC), to keep information on each client, when booking a taxi for private hire. Under our Operators Licence with PCC we have to document the client’s name, address,telephone number, place of collection and destination. For more information please refer to Powys County Council website. http://pstatic.powys.gov.uk/fileadmin/Docs/Licences/Documents/Taxis/POWYS_-_PH_OPERATOR_CONDITIONS_060913.en.pdf
- Third Parties: We have email addresses and website addresses of accommodation providers in this area. We also have website addresses of 3rd parties. If you click onto these links, it is worth remembering that the 3rd parties, not us, control these websites. We are not responsible for the content and policies of these 3rd parties. We will never pass on your personal information to these third parties listed on our website.